Get ready, folks. You are going to be on the FLO' as soon as you finish reading this post. Let me start off on a positive note - - - see this little guy to the left? I spent this morning watching his sweet chunkiness. Ms. A., my fellow photographer, I used the Canon 50mm/f1.8 lens. Whatcha' think? Although I enjoyed my time with my sweet boy, I am NOT ready to exchange my Coach Signature bag for a Coach diaper bag. "HELL TO THE NAW, BOBBY! HELL TO THE NAW!" (a phrase made ever so famous by our beloved, Whitney Houston on Bobby's show, "Being Bobby Brown"). If you haven't watched that CRAZY mess, I am sure that you can get Season One on bootleg at your local Safeway in the 'hood (i.e. South or Central Phoenix).
Things were going splendid until the baby let out a loud grunt. I'm a non-mommy, but I knew what was going on in those britches. I grabbed him and changed his diaper. Okay, they need to make some kind of restraint that when you have a wiggly baby, you can tie them down, especially when it's a bad diaper. I got him cleaned up and he was content for the remainder of my time with him.
I love babies, but it's not my TIME. I question if it will ever be my time. I am extremely maternal; however, that's a whole lot of work. It most definitely is NOT my time because I keep meeting CLOWNS. Here's the list of idiots since June 2005 (my arrival to Chez Valley); I either dated or was infatuated by them:
* Mr. Nutcase -- - I don't trust women because my grandmother and mother are manipulative (CHILD, my doctorate is not in Clinical Psychology). Moving right along .. .
* Mr. Knight in Shining Armor - - - I so need to be doing better than the women that I date. It helps stroke my ego. If a damsel is in distress, I am THERE for her until she gets her stuff together and starts doing better than ME. Once I find out that, I'm off to find another woman who has either lost a job, or is in a dead-end job with a Bebe or two (FOOL, PLEASE. That Robin Hood stuff is for the fairy tales, not real life. Evidently, you've forgotten those "I bring home the bacon" commercials from the 1970s).
* Mr. Couch Potato - - - Enuf said.
* Mr. "I Fault Moms for everything because she was a straight up HO". DELIVER ME. You've been out your Moms home far longer than you were in it. Get some help, or take down those cornrows; evidently those braids are cutting off circulation. I am not Flo Nightingale. Moving right along. . .
* Mr. "I have a stick in my booty. You hurt my feelings for saying that I am uptight." - - - Once again, enuf said.
Whew! Can you tell what I went to school for? I do have a knack for sentence structure and word usage. LOL.
NOW, here's the real drama that occurred today:
* I am trying to purchase a home.
* The sellers refuse to move the air conditioning unit away from the wall and replace a window.
* I informed my agent's assistant that if they don't repair, then give me my earnest $$$ back because I am SIK (not a typo) of these folks. Evidently, their broke selves aren't THAT broke if they elect to back out of this deal. As my grandfather once said, "Beggars cain't be CHOICIFIED" (quit your dang laughing; he was born in 1912).
* The seller's agent said NO. That crazy HEFFA had the nerve to call my inspector and blast him out for how she was going to lose the deal, etc. . . FREAKING NUTCASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* I backed out of the deal.
* My agent called and pleaded with me to let her work her mojo.
* I find out tomorrow.
:Drumroll: DO I LOOK LIKE BOO BOO THE FOOL?!???????????????????????
Jesus doesn't keep me near the cross; He keeps me NAILED on it. Folks, that's why it's important to keep God at the center of your life.
Now, get your booty up off the floor and SET back down in your chair! ;)
6 comments:
"Beggars cain't be CHOICIFIED"
My goal is to use this in conversation before the week is up.
I haven't gotten any emails. sara.fehling@gmail.com
Isn't this the craziest phrase! I used to get into so much trouble for laughing at phrases like taht.
Thanks for your email address! i will get the hang of this = eventually.
Girl NOT CHOICIFIED!!!! hahahahahah
Yes, CHOICIFIED. It's up there with "Gal, quit PLOPPING yourself on my DUFOIL (an actual word - - - look it up). You gonna bust a hole in my plastic. I ain't got no money to fix nothin'."
Indeed, there was never a dull moment @ my paternal grandparents' home.
I'm new to your blog, but as you move towards buying your next house I'd sgget NEVER contacting any of parties involved other than your realtor or parties you are paying. The sellers agent contacts you??? Refer them back to your realtor. ;-)
Also, if they were refusing to pay approx 1000 for repairs, then they probably feel they have made as many concessions on the purchase price as they can. This is a buyers market, but theymay not have enough room to pay off the note etc.. in which case it is better that you've moved on.
Anonymous:
EXACTLY. Thanks for the advice!
Post a Comment