Sigh.
Our next stop was Best Buy (where this photo was taken). I am through trying to help this man find his Nikon Coolpix camera. How in the world are you going to go camera shopping and don't know the complete name of the model that you want?!?!?! I was ready to slap his country-self back down South. After I got home, he called and wanted me to look up the information on Costco's website. His special education students have more sense than he does.

Speaking of special education, my family is *SPECIAL*. Today, Mom called and informed me that she was taking my grandmother for a walk. They were going to walk past the hospital, but my grandmother was adament about not going near it. I'm like, "Do you think that the automatic doors are going to suck you in and fly you across the room and into a bed? Relax." Grandma headed home, and she proceeded to tell my mother that if she persisted, she was going to take her cane and beat her a$$.
And, they think that the elderly don't have a sense of humor. Grandma has been through a lot with her open heart surgeries (since January). I am glad that she has come such a long way. For those who don't believe in God, my grandmother is a true testament for His existence.

3 comments:
Happy Memorial Day back!
SO excited for your blog so I can peak into your life & comment like crazy! You are so entertaining...this will be awesome! I'm eatin' up every word, girl.
Beautiful furniture...definitely your style!
LOL girl you are a mess lol. I'm glad you have a blog now lol.
I read your comment on my blog, and when I came over here, my first thought was, OOH! I KNOW HER!!!
There's a little blast from my past, how you been? I'm glad to see you have a blog, I'll definitely be reading. You were always so much fun when you used to come into the store.
Post a Comment