Friday, May 30, 2008

A New Realtor

Today, I made an appointment to meet my NEW realtor. I have to thank my mom for the introduction. Although I told her to let me try and find a decent realtor four months ago, she still took it upon herself to ask local realtors 1001 questions. That's how I have become acquainted with my NEW realtor. We are going to meet, have breakfast, and look at some properties in my price range. My mom still sees me as the little girl that needs her hand held. That's why I thought that this was the PERFECT photo. In many ways, she's right. Mothers do know best. She kinda figured that someone would try and take advantage of me; thus, she had someone on the backburner for me. Thanks, Mom!

I would be remiss if I didn't inform you about the following - - - in regards to Reverend NUTCASE Realtor, I did end up having the last laugh. I cannot get into specifics here, but let's just say that she got just desserts. I know that might not be Christian; I strive for a Christian existence, although I pretty much figure that I'm in the running to be a line leader to Hell.

I got my hair cut. My hairstylist has moved. I could have CRIED. The shop was right darn near the house. He and the owner of the salon are WAY freaking far now. Then again, I will travel to Hell and back to get my hair cut by "The Man". He's been styling my hair since 2000. He moved to AZ before me, and as soon as I got here, I looked him up. My head looks SO much better. Now, I no longer look like Chia Pet. "Chi-Chi-Chi CHIA." Y'all remember the commercial.

Make SURE that you check out Miz Lu's site: http://candidartanddesign.com/artslam/ She is a BAD poetry goddess. I am so thankful that she "visited" my spot. I've been a fan of Miz Lu's beautiful artwork since I first saw her featured in a scrapbooking magazine. Oh, if I only had 1 minute bit of her talent!

Are you ready to see "Sex and the City"?!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad momma was looking out!

Not the line leader lol...you are a mess.

I want to see it but forgot I had a class to teach tonight, and one of my girls can't get off work so we are going next weekend!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Ain't it the truth?

Yes, the line leader. I would be a sassy line leader, but a line leader I would be.

I am going to try and go tonight. I have to take care of some business during the AM and early afternoon.

I do hope that it isn't predictable.

ForeverSarahLee said...

Ok, first... that picture of you and your mom, she is stinkin' sexy in that outfit of hers. Lol!

And I hear you on the hair stylist issue. Once you find one who does it JUST right, you NEVER want to have to deal without them.

mademoisellechitchat said...

Dear Sarah:

I'll make sure to forward the comment to Mom. I can hear her now, "If I starved myself for the rest of my LIFE, I still wouldn't look close to the woman in that photo".

RE: my hairstylist, he's *that* good. He's one of the few folks who can look @ a photo and duplicate the hairstyle without even blinking. God has given that man some t-a-l-e-n-t.

Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! Why else would I be visiting your blog at midnight?

So, why is the movie rated 'R'? Kenzie wants to see it (she's 13) for the clothes -- she's never seen the show -- neither have I -- as we don't have HBO and I haven't rented it.

Love the line leader comment -- Kindergartners through third grade really get into the line leader stuff! Hopefully, you won't be a line leader to Hell.

Mom is adorable -- quite foxy! You look cute too!

Tahnja

mademoisellechitchat said...

Thanks, Tahnja for "visiting". If you thought that this was funny, check out today's entry.

RE: McKenzie and the film, there are some sex scenes, and I am talking about pretty graphic. The clothes are fantastic. If you make her close her eyes during those 2 scenes, then go ahead and take her. They were only involving Kim Catrall's next door neighbor.


Are you going to Barnes and Nobles today? ;)