Sunday, May 25, 2008

There's no place like home . .


NOT. I am so ready to move out of my apartment. Don't get me wrong - - -I am most definitely glad to have a "roof over my head"; however, I am tired of this smelly dog park that my apartment is adjacent to. I don't dig dogs. Period. I don't dig BIG-ass dogs - -- dogs as tall as ME. I don't know how my neighbors can afford our rent, food for themselves and the beasts that they call their household pet. Deliver me. I live in a 1BDR. Many of my neighbors live in the same model, AND they manage to have a MASTIF living with them. Correction - two MASTIFS. You know that this is a WTF?!?!?! ism. I'm not a pet owner; therefore, maybe I just don't get the "I will live in small quarters and do without rather than getting rid of my beloved Alpo." Personally, it's animal cruelty to have a 130lb dog stuck in a small apt. all day long (minus 2-3 walks per day).

I have the *luxury* of having my apt. face our complex's dog park. I HATE it. Don't let these dogs start barking @ 10pm (and I need to be up at 5am). I used to bang on my bedroom window as if I lived in the projects. Do you know that I woke up one morning and some fool shot a BB gun through my window??? I thought that someone threw a rock @ the window. I had the window repaired, and that's when the servicemen informed me that the crack was from a BB gun.

And, this is Ahwatukee?!?!??!!

Deliver me.

See the white foam around the patio door - - - that's to keep the scorpions out. Does it really work? NOT.

If I clicked my heels three times, would I end up in a new home?

Fiction is bogus.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

ROFLOL you are too funny. Those dogs are huge though lol

mademoisellechitchat said...

Those dogs are huge and NASTY, Adrienne! They look like HORSES. The owners say, "Cee, they won't bite you." I said, "You are correct. All it has to do is stretch its big head and mouth and swallow me whole."