Saturday, September 6, 2008

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?


Good morning!

I hope that your weekend is off to a FANTASTIC start! Last night, I stayed in and scrapbooked. I just needed to come down from such a hectic week. My goal is to get out tonight. Indeed, it felt good to do absolutely NOTHING but CHILL.

Ladies, I thought that I would share this WONDERFUL product with you - environmentally-friendly PADS. WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I came across these on Etsy and I freaking ROLLED. You would be amazed at the amount of feedback that these women have received about this product. My questions are:

* Do you wash them by hand?
* Do you wear them in PUBLIC when you're going to be out all day?
* Where do you place them once you take them off?
* WHY would someone want this thing on their body?

You can even order these things as panty liners. I don't know about you, but I change my pantiliners throughout the day. Therefore, would you carry like a 3-4 of these pantiliners in your purse? Are they sellers eventually going to make tampons?

WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't help but think of Eddie Murphy's line from "Raw," "BABY, THAT'S NASTY!!!!!"

Now, y'all go ahead and get those pads RIIIIGHT NOOOOW!!!!!

Sarah and Adrienne, I know that you women like to SEW, but I do think that u 2 would draw the line here. ;)

This week, I had my students read Sharon Flake's short story (for young adults), "I Like White Boys." I caught a lot of flack for that story. One kid said, "Dr. C., are you the author of this story?" I wanted to say, "Your MAMMY," but of course, I have sense and decorum. When I inquired why they thought that I only dated white men, I received the following consensus: "Because you are so perfect and neat and proper, you couldn't possibly date black men."

DELIVER ME. MEN FROM ALL RACES HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE BUSTERS - BLACK, WHITE, HISPANIC, ETC. . .

My chirren keep me ROLLIN'.

I look forward to reading about your weekend!!!

4 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

NO WAY IN HELL.

YUCK.

It's like that dang Diva cup thing - what do you do with it when you're out? I mean, I'm all for doing things to help the environment, but that's taking the hippie thing too far! BLECH!

Still Patrice said...

can i get a N?
N!!
can i get an O?
O!!!

what's that spell?!

NO! NO! NOooooooo!

lol

Mrs Anne said...

:) THIS POST CRACKED ME THE HELL UP!

I've seen these on etsy and ebay before and gagged my way through the descript. :P

*followed Miss M! to your blog... :) love it... am gonna add it to my daily read!*

have a great day!

mademoisellechitchat said...

miss ann:

WELCOME!!! Thanks for reading/adding me to your blog list.

:Hugs: