Monday, September 1, 2008

My Weekend Review and a WTFism

Happy Labor Day!!!!!

Yes, I know that I didn't post Sunday Singin' Sensation. I was BUZY. Kill me. ;) I will make it up to y'all next Sunday. This weekend was a BLUR. I stayed on the g-o all day Saturday. CT and I attended the ASU game. Let's see - we started out @ Hooters (BEST SANGRIA IN THE WORLD), then went to Aunt Chiladas, Suite 301, the game, and then to my FAVORITE place, Va Bene. The music was AWESOME. I finally rolled in about
11:45pm or so and CRASHED.

I would be remiss if I didn't share some photos from this weekend:

THIS HEFFA WAS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen the Bronze People in Chitown, but they've always been normal size. I wasn't expecting a "little person" to be a Bronze Person. I screamed SO loud on Mill Avenue. She gave me this, "Sista Heffa, what are you looking @?" look I was all up in her face until she moved. LAWD. Indeed, this is a WTFism!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CT and me prior to entering the stadium.

Yesterday, I gave God some praise at the crib. Then, I did some scrapbooking. Here's a LO of me from the 1st day of SKOOL:




I LUV this new line by Scenic Route. Yes, bloggers, I SCRAPBOOK. I've got about 8 plus albums to illustrate my obsession.

Y'all keep my bloggin' friend, Patrice, in your prayers. She's from New Orleans, and she is worried SIK about her peeps. God is able. Patrice, don't forget that!

Off to get dressed so that I can finally leave home this AM!

Later.

3 comments:

christina said...

That bronze person would have scared the hageebees out of me!! Yikes. "T" looks so cute!

Did you say Sangrias?

I'm going to just send my pics to you to scrap for me!
: )

angiedunn said...

Um, cutest page of the century, girl.

Happy Labor Day weekend & Patrice & fam are for sure in my prayers!

Still Patrice said...

omg!! Why am i laughing at the mental image of you all in the ladies face!! LOL TOO FUNNY


I like the scrapbook page. :)

and thanks soo much for your prayers. All the family got out and were safe and dry by the time Gustav passed through.