MAN, Miss Anne and Sarah, you had me ROLLIN' with your comments. HELL, these people are going to tell me next to learn sign language because someone could read our lips. I want to scream, "Do you work for the freakin' CIA?!?!?!" They give Hoover (FBI) a run for their money.
HEY, what nicknames have you had over the years for your co-workers? These are the names that I have heard:
Shrek and Donkey
ET and the boy riding the bike
Fester
Lurch
QUIT LAUGHING!!!
More tonight. . .
Happy weekend!
4 comments:
At the hotel, there was a woman who we called Talkatoo. Did you ever watch Zoobilee Zoo when you were a kid? She looked JUST LIKE that dang Cockatiel character!
But, funny story - at the last school where I worked the PE teacher was young, kinda cute, and slightly promiscuous. We used a labelmaker and put a label on his car's license plate frame that said "You can't spell HERPES without PE". It was there for two months before he came in waving it at us! HAHAHA!
You blogging everyday is a very great addition to 2009. I'm lovin' it.
Sprite: yummy.
And Miss M: Zoobilee Zoo! OMG...I totally remember that! The theme song is in my head right. now. LOL.
Ahhh SPRITE...
lol!
as for coworkers nicknames?
I work currently with "Charlie Uniform" which is code for CU = Captain Underpants.
Needless to say he's a big loof of an idiot... who always looks like his clothes are 10 sizes too small... and on a 57yr old overweight man, it's NOT pretty.
love your pics sweet pea!
xo
This is a great pic girl!!
Post a Comment