Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photo SEVEN - 358 to go . . /CRAZY FOLKS!


Yesterday, T. wanted to be my Day Seven photo. This boy is a MESS. I didn't have time to edit this photo in Photoshop. I call him Mary Tyler Moore with all of those damn scarves that he wears.

This year's resolution as well - - - to be delivered from crazy-ass, paranoid folks. Problem - how about if you work with them and they corner you? What do you do then?! Does anyone have any advice?

I told someone that if they find me acting in that way, call my MOM ASAP. There's no sense in that. If you are that afraid that someone is going to say something, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHET!!!

Word.

6 comments:

christina said...

LMAO! Don't worry I will call your moms in a heart beat, if you ever get that out of hand. lol "Cornered"

I think T. was a handsome choice for todays pic.

; )

Mrs Anne said...

YOU crack me the hell up!

and that man is fabu in his scarves! ha!

:) happy picture taking my friend

♥

SplendidlyImperfect said...

" Problem - how about if you work with them and they corner you? What do you do then?! Does anyone have any advice?"

Uh, I had to quit my job! HA! There's some bad advice for you.

Seriously though, I worked with some REALLY messed up people.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Oh, and if that's your coworker -

Forget the scarves - the man wore a shirt that says "Come Get Lucky" to work!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

You are always talking about a man, what's wrong with this one?

mademoisellechitchat said...

Dear Anonymous:

Are you Michelle or Teresa? ;) I see that you followed me from Polka Dot Chicks. The only two people who posted on that particular day wereyou ladies.

RE: this man, he's a co-worker. I don't mix my "money" with my "honey." Secondly, he's 26 years old, and I am going on 35. He's younger than my brother. ;)