Sunday, January 11, 2009

PHOTOS NINE AND TEN: 355 more to go. . . .

Good morning GOOD PEOPLE!!!!

Give God some Glory! Glory! this AM. If for nothing else, you are alive.

We are going to leave the leaf alone this year. . .

How's your weekend coming along?

Here are Photos Nine and Ten:

Photo Nine - - - there is nothing like Winter in Phoenix. While most of you have your flowers covered in snow, ours are a bloomin' away. . .


Photo Ten - - - a cute door hanging that I purchased from JoAnn's ETC. . .:

I want to ensure that I get my $$$'s worth out of it. Therefore, this Valentine's door hanger is already up.

This week's SSS is none other than Ashford and Simpson. I had to dig DEEP to come up with a good one today. This one just hit me 3 minutes ago. Valerie and Nicholas, oh, how thankful we are to you.

Go back down memory lane and watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzBfJOUEG1U

Indeed, videos have come a LOOOOOOOOOOONG way, baby!!!

What is it with people and my hair? Once again, on the BUS, a bruh asks me, "What do you put in your hair to get it like that?" Do I say miscegenation 100 plus years ago that managed to filter its way down to my folks, or do I say my hair? Hmm, which do you think won out? WELL, I said that it was my hair, and I mentioned the products that I used. The Ethiopians' in AZ have gorgeous hair, and I am sure that they catch it worse than me.

I got some scrapbooking done. I went to the Lickety Slip class in which we created 4x6 cards by using black and white paper; Bazzill cardstock (Whirlpool, Grey, Raven, and Raven). GORGEOUS. I am working on 2 albums in this color, and those card are going to come in handy. I came home and created about 4 layouts - beautiful color scheme!

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

great pics sweet pea!

i scrapbooked today too... well more like helped a friend begin the beautiful journey of scrapbooking!

:) so fun to be doing project365 with you!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Great pictures..so cute! what a fun blog you have!
-sandy toe

Mrs Anne said...

can't wait to see your new pic!

have missed ya!