I opted to take a picture of a globe. Question - where is your destination (physically and mentally)? That's today's question (like the man on "Sesame Street" used to have the day's # = back in the DAY; I can hear that song playin' in my head).
DISAPPOINTMENT:
* a dear acquaintance's brother has been arrested for rape murder. Age: 16 How did their father find out about the murder - while watching tv at PRISON. Pray for this family
* a former student comes to be belly pokin' out with her baby's ultrasound pics. I didn't even know that she was pregnant. In the 2 weeks that we were off, she started showing. I just grabbed her. WHEN will this cycle end?!
Please visit: www.intbride.blogspot.com This sweet woman is trying to create a list of all of us who are doing PROJECT 365.
:Peace:
4 comments:
So sorry about your internet being down... i think i would go insane!
Great pic!
I'll check out the blog and add myself to the list!
many prayers for those families!
Ugh, I didn't have Internet ALL DAY yesterday, from when I got up at 7:30 to when I went to bed at half past midnight. Stupid Cox!
p.s. that blog doesn't show as a valid blog... is that the right addy??
I fixed it. ;)
Post a Comment