I hope that y'all enjoyed your weekend, and most importantly, gave God some Glory! Glory!
Weekend recap:
* Took State Teaching board examination.
* Ate @ The Olive G. and slurped DOWN my Italian Margarita
* Hung out at Best Buy and Marie Callendar's with Mr. A.
* Came home and PASSED OUT
* Saw "NOTORIOUS" - this leads me to this week's SS - - - Biggie Smalls. The movie is WONDERFUL! I was really amazed at the quality of it. Sean Combs did a nice job producing it. Now, I wouldn' t have selected Derek Luke to portray Diddy, but HEY, who am I?!
RIP Biggie:
RE: last week's photos, Miz Christina, here's the rundown:
*Obama photos
* Pics of cabin and trees from Prescott retreat
* Mexican (actually visiting us from MX) kids visiting our school and performing
NITE!
3 comments:
Love the run down! Thank you! You are having some fun over there! ; )
Love the weekend rundown. I heard the movie was good. Let me know when you send off our camp pics. Can't wait to see them. Hope those kids are treating you well at school. Just think President's Day will be here before you know it.
My husband looks exactly like Biggie. Almost exactly - kinda creepy.
Post a Comment