Thursday, January 1, 2009

Photo ONE - 364 more to go . . .

Hey, Hey, Hey!

How was your first day of '09? ;) I had a BLAST at the 12 hour cropping session. I will share those photos tomorrow. I wanted to leave you with Photo ONE. It was a tie. Therefore, it's Photo 1 a and 1 b:

Photo 1a: End of Christmas. I have started taking down my Christmas ornaments. OH, how I love this Christmas Caroler. I purchased her two years ago, and if I could keep her up all year long, I surely would. She so reminds me of myself when my hair was long. I see her as the little girl that I will have.

Photo 1b:
The owner of a LSS (Local Scrapbooking Store). I see her as a beautiful Latina who has made it - she is confident and is running a successful store in this horrific economy. She symbolizes strength and determination.

Adrienne and Miss Anne: I look forward to see your Day One photos. Miss R., go ahead and take those photos. I would be more than happy to send you some scrapbooking sketches/a couple of layouts to get you started. They do not have to be perfect; they simply have to reflect you and your rich life. ;) Mine ain't perfect.

Nite, nite!

4 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

:) i'll be posting mine shortly!

:) thanks for the inspiration...

i'm also starting a "savings" for a Canon Rebel xsi... i just GOTTA have one!

xo

Relyn Lawson said...

See. I knew yours would be great. Thank you, thank you for your offer of help. I would love to take you up on it on paper. And.... (drum roll, please) I'm thinking I'll join you - digitally. But, I may not tell anyone just yet. Only you. My inspiration. I'll be back when I get it rolling. I took a lot of pictures tonight and thought of you.

Mrs Anne said...

just mentioned YOU on my blog! :)

christina said...

She is adorable! ; )