I see you're doing the picture a day thing as well.I started back in December, but as more people make this a resolution I'm trying to collect links of people doing the 365 so we can sort of encourage each other.Here's the post about it:http://intbride.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-had-no-idea.html
Oh girl, you just keep on keepin' on with your pics!your countdown backwards (360 left) makes it seem so big!!!:) i hope to take all my pics at the end of the year and make them into a little flip book.... would that be fun!?happy tuesday!♥
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I see you're doing the picture a day thing as well.
I started back in December, but as more people make this a resolution I'm trying to collect links of people doing the 365 so we can sort of encourage each other.
Here's the post about it:
http://intbride.blogspot.com/2009/01/i-had-no-idea.html
Oh girl, you just keep on keepin' on with your pics!
your countdown backwards (360 left) makes it seem so big!!!
:) i hope to take all my pics at the end of the year and make them into a little flip book.... would that be fun!?
happy tuesday!
♥
Post a Comment