Friday, June 12, 2009

Black in America

Good morning!

I don't know how many of you followed the "Black in America" series last summer. Well, it's back. I wanted to share the following article with you from cnn.com:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/LIVING/06/10/shapiro.wealth/index.html

It is RE: the gap between blacks and whites' incomes in the United States. Given our current recession, I thought that this would be an interesting article for you to read.

Speaking of race relations, I would like for everyone to take a moment and pray for the family of the slain Holocaust Museum security guard. Secondly, pray for the 88 year old white supremacist who killed him. I cannot imagine living eight decades of my life in sheer ignorance, and have the nerve to perceive this as a 'blissful' existence. America, slavery and the Holocaust did actually occur; Barack Obama is sleeping his fine-self in the same bedrooms as the Caucasian Presidents before him. America is CHANGING. The murderer claims that Obama was "created by the Jews":

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/11/museum.shooting.suspect.two/index.html


Pure MADNESS. I have to give the man credit for creativity. Obama being created by the Jews - - - that's a new one to me. I wonder what Mel Gibson would say. . .

America is speaking, supremacists; it is time that you listen and end the hate crimes.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: