Readers:
If you subscribe to my blog, you probably have noticed that I deleted my Sunday posting. I am outraged at the fact that I had to do so. I am not going to put my bizness out there, but do know that I was coerced to remove the post, and it had nothing to do with Blogger or the party that I was discussing in my Sunday post.
I am nearly 35 years old, and I was informed that individuals would literally wash their hands of me if I elected to keep the posting. I don't believe in Indian giving love, and I have had to deal with this within the past 1.5 hours. With some people, I realize that I have absolutely no voice, nor will I ever have any voice. That's fine. I was reprimanded and informed that I posted the information for my own ego. I have never deliberately sought to hurt anyone, and posting the information that I did was not for mere self gratification. I have repeatedly talked about faith since the creation of my blog; I will continue to do so. If I notice wrong in the church, I am going to mention it. Praytell, what gratification am I going to receive from trying to hurt people that I know/don't know? I am above that.
I have to curtail what I say at work out of respect to my direct supervisors, etc. . . I utilize my blog to express my sentiment regarding current events.
I know that my mother is going to get on my case for posting this, but Mom, please understand why I did so.
The party knows who I am talking about - - -do not post any anonymous postings on this blog. Period.
Love.
2 comments:
lol i have had some problems on my blog like this.. i say my feelings about something and i get like 30 people that attack my opinion about it! the funny thing is they post about the same subject they just see thing a little differently then i do! but the anonymous posting so needs to stop! anyways i say you put what you want... it is your blog! :) and dont take down post just because some people can be closed minded. xoxo your amazing and god loves you!!
I wanted to say thank you for leaving the love on my blog. I want to say to you. I'm sorry you got flack about your posting. People have to realize this is your blog to express how you feel. If they don't like it, then don't read your blog!
Post a Comment