Thursday, June 11, 2009

FEATURED BLOGS

Dear Readers:

THANK YOU for the comments yesterday. That's the most that I've received about one post since I started bloggin'. ;)

As aforementioned, I start my morning with a cup of coffee and searching for new blogs/catching up on familiar ones. I wanted to share some new blogs with you; I am going to start doing this at least once a week:

http://essensevibez.blogspot.com/ (SWEET WOMAN)
http://www.gretchenmac.blogspot.com/ (creative genius)
http://stephaniehowell.typepad.com (creative genius)
Karla Dudley's (but I don't have a username or password)
http://www.maggieholmes.typepad.com/ (creative genius/photographer extraordinaire)
www.taramjames.blogspot.com (absolutely GORGEOUS home and beautiful kids; if she lived closer, we would be shopping buddies FO' SHO.
http://momentarysolace.blogspot.com/ (beautiful poet)

Peace.

4 comments:

SE'LAH... said...

thanks so much.

what an honour! you made my day.

I genuinely enjoyed my visit to your blog and will surely be back.

one love.

Operaton You said...

A look into the simple things were a fantastic experience.. Don't know much about your new list, but I do know of Se'Lah's Necessary Room...and yes, she is a beautiful poet...

It does feel good to get comments even though I know we do this because we have a need to share who we are... Nice meeting you.

Karla Dudley said...

Aw...thanks so much!!!! Sorry about the temporary block, You can come back now ^_^ LOVE your blog! Your latest post had me crackin' up!

Keep telling it like it is and stay sweet.

-Karla

christina said...

This is great. I am hearing there were many blog connections. Beautiful!
xo