Dear Readers:
Thank you for the kind emails and comments that you have posted since yesterday. Truly, I thank you for taking the time to do so.
I have taken some time to assess things. I need peace in my life. I first can obtain this by gaining peace with myself. This is the key. As Mr. A. tells me all the time, peace start within. I can only allow situations to bother me simply doing that - allowing them to destroy my day.
It is safe for me to share this link. I did not have to seek anyone's approval, and I guarantee you, that it will not go poof! and disappear less than an hour after it was posted. That will never happen again.
I am a blog-surfing harlot. I will admit that. I was so touched by the Stephanie Nielsen tragedy last year (www. nieniesdialogues.blogspot.com). Stephanie and her husband were severely burned in plane crash. Stephanie is now back at home.
While reading her sister's blog, www.cjanerun.com, I came across this link:
http://www.komonews.com/home/video/28703094.html?video=pop&t=a
When you have a low day, think of the peacefulness found in this young mother. She went in for an emergency C-section, and came out with an amputated legs, an arm, and blind. I would have cracked UP. She courageously possesses a peaceful spirit. I don't know how she does it.
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment