
On Saturday, I met with a photographer acquaintance of mine. He took this great pictures of my hands and said, "You have beautiful hands; you could be a hands model." That prompted me to think of what exactly my hands say about me:
* These are the hands that were shaken when I was baptized; these hands also have held God's Word in them.
* In these hands, I have held some sweet, tiny babies.
* I have cried in these hands more times that I care to remember.
* These hands have cleaned many of dishes, baseboards, sinks, bathrooms, etc. . .
* I have held a pen in my hands and have written some beautiful words - - - words that have led to me earning the hand, Dr.
* I have cooked many of meals for loved ones.
* My hands have touched those that I love.
* My hands have some great looking well-manicured nails. There's nothing like pink and whites in the summertime.
What do your hands represent?
4 comments:
i think people will agree with what my hands say--"DAMMIT, I'M TIRED!!" {excuse my language}
you DO have lovely hands.
i love your list too.
Cute banner
I like this post... you may see this again
I love this post Cicely! I think I might have to run w/this idea. LoL! I hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment