Monday, June 8, 2009

On a POSITIVE note

Dear Readers:

Happy Monday. On a POSITIVE note, I am pleased to share something with you - - -more layouts. I don't think that I will be asked to take this post down. I finished my book on Friday. I simply need to journal. I used Cosmo Cricket's Happy Camper paper (I LOVE CC paper!):

Retired Creative Memories album that I snagged dirt cheap a year ago. I started not to purchse it; however, I said that it was vintage and would eventually be used.

Title: Are We There Yet? This pic was taken on the way to Jerome.

Pictures of Jerome, AZ
More Jerome pics/layouts
Motorcycle Mama/Pictures of Sedona, AZ

More pictures of Sedona, AZ and Campe Verde, AZ (Montezuma Castle;Well)

There you have it! Once again, we had a blast. Ang., I truly thought of you as I created this album. ;)

Peace.

1 comment:

christina said...

this is wonderful! wow- that is a good sized picture. what are the measurements??
Godd job!
ps: so glad you joined in for the simple things. yay!