Tuesday, June 30, 2009

SIMPLY PHENOMENAL!!!

My feet are STILL hurting!
CLASSIC Mr. A.
Mr. A.-Bahama
Cosmo Time @ the Sheraton (both photos)

Me @ Home











If Maxwell is scheduled to visit your city, GO! Mr. A. and I had a BLAST. We started out ath the Sheraton Hotel's bar (cosmo time) and then headed to the Dodge Theatre.

Call me psychic, because the person from work that I knew that we would see (who I like) was there. LOL.


Pure sexiness simply permeated out of Maxwell's body. If you enjoyed him on the BET Awards, then you would have LOVED him last night! Mr. A. was so glad that we attended.

Word!

3 comments:

Shell said...

I love the dress you have on. Both you and Mr. A look very stylish. I have to see Maxwell again. I saw him way back when he was at Radio City Music Hall. I know he brought down the house.

SplendidlyImperfect said...

DAAAAAYYYYYUUUUMMMM - do you look hot in that first pic or what? I love that dress!

Mrs Anne said...

YOU are GORGEOUS.
fierce mama!