Mr. A. after dinner
My Dessert
Me Striking a Pose

"Father and Daughter" after dinner.
Greetings!
Happy Father's Day to your loved ones.
Today, Mr. A. and I had dinner @ Roy's. SWEET LORD, the food was good. It was a three course meal. I selected the ribs for my appetizer; macadamia nut crust mahi mahi with potatoes and asparagus. For dessert, I had banana cake with ice cream and fresh fruit; Mr. A. had a sald with shrimp. blackened salmon and eggs, with home fries; carrot cake with fresh fruit.
We are still stuffed.
Across the Valley, many fine restuarants were giving out $20-$25 gift cards for your next visit. Of course, Mr. A. and I were going to jump on THAT. THe other day, the following dialogue occurred:
Me: Mr. A., we're going out on Sunday, and you're going to be my father for the day.
Mr. A.: Say WHAT?
Me: If we go out to eat at the following restuarants, we get a gift card for our next visit? Game?
Mr.A.: HELL YEAH!
If I say so myself, I LOVE this dress. Prior to leaving the restuarant, a woman stopped and informed me that it was the prettiest dress that she had seen in a long time. I thought that the dress was classic as soon as I saw it. It reminded me of something that Lena Horne or Dorothy Dandridge would wear. The only thing that was missing was a flower in my hair.
I just finished watching "Hawthorne, RN." on Tivo. What ndo you think about the show?
For this week's Sunday Singin' Sensation, I am taking you back to the SOS Band.
ENJOY!
3 comments:
I was reading and thinking, now, what the heck is ghetto about ROY'S??? Then I got to the end. You're funny!
that is classic! I remember always trying to get into stuff for a child admission until I was like 19! lol! what a fun date! and that food sounds so good!
You look so beautiful! The menu sounds incredible!
xo
Post a Comment