Today, I am participating with Miz Christina (www.soulaperture.blogspot.com) in her discussion of the simple things in life. Here they are:
* Walking around the neighborhood park and seeing two sisters running with glee to the swings
* Seeing a baby sip from his sippee cup on a hot, summer evening
* The color green
* The smile that emerges on my manicurist's face when I tell her, "Great job!"
* The beauty that emerges onto my camera's LCD screen after I press the button.
* A good cup of hazelnut coffee, especially on a rainy morning
* A delicious chocolate chip cookie or piece of homemade pound cake
* Any Marie Callendar pie
* Mr. A. knocking on my door for an outing; I know that I am in for a treat
* Greeting a church member
* A good bargain
*Hearing my grandmother's excitement that I am at the other end of the phone
* The following couple. They were married recently at the age of 90 plus:
13 comments:
Married at 90...how sweet! Your post is full of delight and sensual pleasures--thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful blog. :o)
Just beautiful. All of your thoughts!
Great photo of the newlyweds too!
xox
Constance
"* The following couple. They were married recently at the age of 90 plus:"
Happy tears!
Look how adorable she is! What a sweet and appreciative list.
Thank you, sis. Thank you!
That photo just makes me happy! Clearly they are young at heart.
Mmmmmm .. homemade pound cake. I have vanilla ice cream just waiting for a piece!! ;)
A perfect list - I'm glad I got to read it.
Fabulous post.
It's so good to slow down, and take time to realize all the good around us.
:)
that couple makes my ♥ smile.
Oh, chocolate chip cookies and homemade pound cake! Those are definitely things that make me happy, too! The recently married couple is so sweet! Love that shot!
Looking at that couple made my heart smile. I do love chocolate chip cookies too.
nice to visit you here ...color green is a favorite of mine too...love the photo of love!
Oh how I love this post and that photo.
so sweet! Thanks for sharing!
green is my favourite colour...love your list.
that photo of the newlyweds is divine.
coming over from christina.
one love.
I love the picture of the newlyweds. How fantastic that they are still open to love after nearly a century of living.
thought I would come on over from Christina's blog and see your simple things list. This is great, completely love the hazlenut coffee too. Great list!
Post a Comment