Good morning!
I don't know why stupid blogger is underscoring my text. I am going to just leave it "as is." How was your Christmas Day? Did y'all remember to wish Jesus a Happy Birthday Stevie-Wonder style? ;) Here are some pics from yesterday:
I don't know why stupid blogger is underscoring my text. I am going to just leave it "as is." How was your Christmas Day? Did y'all remember to wish Jesus a Happy Birthday Stevie-Wonder style? ;) Here are some pics from yesterday:
Me Acting as if I had some $$$(Note: No single men in the house)
I spent Christmas Day at the Arizona Grand Resort. This is me wearing my Christmas dress and shoes. Adrienne - I so thought of you yesterday in this dress. It looks like something that you would create. ;) Needless to say, I don't sew, and just worked very hard to "create" the $$$ to purchase the darn thing. You'll have to click on the image to see the stitching on this dress. I've been wanting it since September; Dillards just was taking its sweet time marking the price down to 40% or higher off (the only way that I shop). When it did go on sale, my size was gone (gasp). The angels were looking on for me, because last weekend, this dress was back @ Dillards in my size.
The cooks at the carving station (turkey and smoked brisket)
The banana fosters cook preparing to do his magic. Menu:
Grilled corn with parmesean cheese
Roasted garlic mashed potatoes
Sweet potatoes
Grilled pesto chicken
Penne pasta with sausage
Crab legs
Smoked salmon
Turkey
Smoked Brisquet
Homemade rolls
(Other items that I cannot recall)
Desserts:
Petite desserts
Warm Apple Crisp
Banana Fosters
Beverages:
Water
Cosmopolitan (my order)
Hibiscus (my order)
Rating: ****
Christina, the food was excellent; however, I am sure that your culinary skills would have made this earn 5 stars. It was a great brunch, but not as good as the Easter Day brunch at Koi. That was simply divine. Koi was only serving a Christmas Day breakfast brunch. Thus, I went with the Resort.
My mom was content with her Christmas gifts. Indeed, it was "Miracle on ________ Lane" fo' sho'. It is hard to please someone that has EVERYTHING. The rest of the fam was happy as well.
Angie - thanks for sharing your lovely Christmas photos. Miss Chloe looks as if she got the major "hookup" from Santa and her relatives.
Love y'all!
1 comment:
You just made me HONGRY! LOL
Post a Comment