Tuesday, December 2, 2008

On the second day of Christmas. . .

you need to purchase some DEPENDS. I have published 3 posts in a 48 hour period.

Today:

* I will be evaluated by my student teaching supervisor, My 12th grade Honor students will be discussing John Singleton's "Higher Learning." Their reaction, "Miss, why doesn't Tyra Banks wear her REAL HAIR and leave those weaves alone? Her natural hair is a nice length."

HMMM. . . .

* I am dead TIRED as I finish typing my lesson plan/Power Point presentation (PPT)

* Waking up at 4:30am to work AIN'T cool

* I have to make an effort to dress up today, and I AIN'T feelin' it.

* Will respond to Miz Christina giving me an award.

Now get your BOOTY all the way up and be PROACTIVE today!

:Word:

2 comments:

Still Patrice said...

@ 4:30 in the morning i was still dreaming

christina said...

How did the higher learning discussion go? I barely remember the movie. I might have to rent it.