Over the hills and EVERYWHEREGo tell it on the mountain
That Jesus Christ is BORN!!
Happy Birthday, Jesus!!! Indeed, He is the true reason for this beautiful, holiday season!
What are your Christmas Day plans?
I opened my gifts:
* I pulled back my sheets and comforter and praised God for the best Christmas gift - another day of LIFE
* Sonic Care electric toothbrush (Praise God). I should have purchased one eons ago.
* Pretty party dress that I may wear on NYE (from Grandma)
* Great nightie and robe set (Christmas Eve gift)
* Vera Wang's Bouquet perfume (gift from Mr. A.)
* Juicy Couture's perfume (gift to self) - gotta do that. ;)
* My gift from the folks - Ten years ago, in order to curtail my mother's overspending at the holidays, Daddy implemented the policy that my bro and I were to receive cash only for Christmas; if Mom decided to get us gifts, then that was her choice. For the past few years, I've been spending my change on jewelry (folks' profession). The gift that is on its way (as soon as it arrives in the United States from the factory in Bali). I LUV John Hardy jewelry. For all you Tiffany locket necklace fans, Tiffany's silver necklaces and bracelets do not hold a candle to Mr. Hardy's craftmanship. I present you with my Christmas gift. It is a silver bracelet with pave diamonds. It matches my John Hardy toggle necklace. :
:drumroll:

Today's plans - putting on Diana Krall's jazz Christmas CD; nursing this cold from hell; reading some magazines; putting on a pretty dress and heels, going to brunch, and ACTING as if I have some $$$.
What are your Christmas Day plans?
Love y'all much!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas!
That's a really pretty bracelet. Have fun acting like you have $$$... I find that to be fun! HA!
Post a Comment