BAH HUMBUG.
S*** that has gotten on my nerves today:
* Laziness
* Kids who cannot get along with each other
* The fact that I have scrapbooking stuff waiting for me @ my leasing office and they are CLOSED due to a Christmas party? Note to self - get a box @ UPS down the street by Sat. I am SIK of this. I rush home and get things. The office closes @ 5:30pm. My cell phone says 5:28pm, and they are halfway to their car. Damn, I wanted to play tonight.
* This cold. It's good thing that Asterick #3 occurred, because I truly need to go to bed.
* Dryers that go on the fritz, which leads to laundry piling up. It's now fixed, and my washer is will be doing OT tonight.
Whew!
On to some positives:
* I had the PLEASURE of taking pics of Sara and her sweet family on Sunday @ The Pointe at South Mountain. Baby Sawyer is just so sweet. Here are a couple of my favorites


* Getting to work with crazy-ass colleagues like Mr. A:
This man is going to make me LOSE my G-I-G at the G-I-G!!! He is hilarious and always keeps me on my toes. I love this picture of him. I said, "Why don't you let me make some Christmas cards of this photo?" His response," Who the hell am I going to send them to? You?"* Beringer White Zinfandel. I *so* need a glass.
* Kids who keep me ROLLIN'. Yesterday, I was informed that I resemble Bay Bay Bay from Real Chance Love (on Vh1). :Not:
* I am alive
I leave you with a laugh. If you haven't seen this clip, get ret to piss your clothes:
http://www.blackbottom.com/watch.php?v=QSonBANahFN
PEACE!
3 comments:
LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the pics!
OMG... for Christmas this year, I want that guy to be my best friend. We'd have SO much FUN together! HA!
Thanks again for taking our photos. I wasn't going to send out Christmas cards this year (too much work) but they came out so good I had to do it just to share them!
cutest pictures ever, cic. you are good at that game. (:
Post a Comment