Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Christmas TREE. . . . .

Here she is:



Angie, my toddler days are over; however, I am like Miss Chloe - I am still in AWE of the magic that a Christmas tree brings to a room. ;) I would have liked to have been in a home this Christmas with a 6 footer; however, at least I have a place to lay my head at night. I am blessed for that.

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

It's cute! I love how everything matches.

You need to stop with thinking you can't have nice/fun things because you are not in a house. Don't you know this apartment dweller has a six foot tree in her living room?

You deserve happiness and nice things, in every form, no matter where you live.

mademoisellechitchat said...

Sara: You are so right. I could have a 6ft; however, I have no freaking room in my storage unit to store the 6fter. LOL! I do have nice things otherwise. I just wanted the *grand* Christmas this year in a new residence; however, I am thankful to have somewhere to lay my head. ;)

Thanks for "regulatin'" me. ;)

Adrienne said...

Very pretty!

angiedunn said...

miss m said it & your tree is fabulous! i love love love it! the butterfly is my favorite. beautiful!

christina said...

Your tree is beautiful C.! I have a smaller one too, this year. I will have to post a pic.

I wish you were here to celebrate, with us. You would have to bring your heaviest coat though, it's below zero here, today.