Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On the third day of Christmas . . .

I paid my RENT. Damn, I wish that I still had the CASH.

Then again, I thank the Lord that I have a place to LIVE.

GOOD EVENING.

Random thoughts;

* I have about 4 more papers to grade before my 6:05pm class.
* I cannot wait to take a shower or bath tonight.
* Wacoal bras are the BEST!!!
* It saddens me to give people a reality check, but sometimes, it has to be done. I thank for folks for encouraging me to pursue my dreams, but also giving my ass a financial reality check along the way.
* I feel like a character from "The Young and the Restless." There is no rest for this youngin'.
* I feel the urge to SCRAPBOOK, but I have NO DANG TIME!!!!!
* God is always good. Folks, embrace HIM.
* I am heterosexual, but I do have compassion for gays and lesbians. It amazes me how folks persecute this group. I am reading an essay. That's why I am bringing this issue up. Seriously, if God forgives OJ, then you KNOW that he forgives men for lovin' men and women for lovin' womenfolk.
* My girl, Christina, gave met his award. :Heart:
:Love:

2 comments:

Mrs Anne said...

thank you for your post about us gay folk. :)

it's sure nice to be accepted, and embraced.

xo

p.s. i'd scrapbook with ya if we lived closer!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Hey -

I sent you an email earlier this week, I just wanted to see if Sunday was still good? Let me know! sara.fehling@gmail.com