Yesterday, I ended up back at Urgent Care (therefore, no Sunday Singin' Sensation/post). My body needed some antibiotics, and the doctor delivered. Mom asked me why I didn't receive any 2 weeks ago. I told her that the physician (aka DIRECTOR of the medical facility) didn't think that I needed any. Who am I to question? I am a Ph.D., not a M.D. (yet, in search of a M.D.).
After my appt., T. met me at CVS, hugged me like a long-lost relative, and off we went to eat @ Mimi's. We came back to my place, where he teased me about the need to complete some of my scrapbooking projects. I stuck my tongue out@ T., and I informed him that my Christmas 2008 album is complete (minus the journaling and NYE pic). Here it is:
Thanks to EVERYONE who sent me pictures in their holiday cards!
Supplies used: Creative Memories 8x8 album (Green)
Scenic Route paper (Garland); Bazzill cardstock (THE BEST!!!!)
Scenic Route Garland chipboard and stickers
Odds and Ends embellishments from Michael's (i.e. My Big Ideas, K&Company, and Jolee's), Petaloo (glittery flowers) and Bazzill (paper flowers)
Plans for today: Rest and a much-needed hair appt. My head is starting to look like Chia Pet (add water and GROW).
Toodles! ;)
3 comments:
Feel better soon! Love the album!
I think that having your holiday album done three days after Christmas is pretty dang good. Unlike some of us, who didn't even MAKE a holiday album! HA!
I can say, on behalf of all of us here at Casa de Fehling, we are honored to be a part of it. :)
Adrienne: Thanks for the compliment.
Miss M.: You are welcome!!! I started this album prior to the holiday; I was just in love with the holiday season/paper. I made some books as holiday gifts; that got me on a roll, and I said, "You need to make some books for yourself!"
If you didn't have the wee one, I would invite you to Paper Vineyard's 12 hour crop on New Year's Day. It's become a ritual for me and some scrappin' buddies. We spent 2 years @ Recollections. Now, we're over at PV for the day. We have a great time each year.
Post a Comment