Friday, July 3, 2009

Celebrate your INDEPENDENCE!



Tonight, Mr. A. and I went to dinner/a firework presentation. I purchased Mr. A. two Independence t-shirts ($3 at your local Kohls) and two for myself. Do you know that when I opened the door, Mr. A. was wearing the same t shirt and hat as me?!?!? Of course, I wasn't going to change my clothes. I have a great pic of us on Mr. A.'s camera. For some reason, his card will not read on my card reader.

I am diggin't the fireworks photo. It's no joke trying to get one decent fireworks photo.

CELEBRATE your INDEPENDENCE! Be thankful that we live in a democratic country - -- a country that has prompted Sarah Palin to think that her country WILL support her in the 2012 election. Hey, at least women can not only vote but run for President (even if Palin's dream is more like a delusion). Why does that woman ALWAYS sport a red jacket and black, pencil skirt. Is that her uniform?

Call her Michaela Jackson. Y'all know that Michael loved him some black and red. Heck, he even had Bubbles wearing that color scheme.

Celebrate FREEDOM; celebrate your VOICE.

PS: Mr. A. said that it's amazing that I can come up with the things that I do on the blog. He said, "Hell, I would be still typing this s**t up until next week. Indeed,you are well-read. That's why you can come up with this s**t within minutes.

Gotta LOVE that man!

No comments: