Thursday, July 2, 2009

Featured Blog Series

Howdy Doody!

Is it hot in your city? It's HELL here in AZ. Another day, another 2-3 showers.

Sigh.

This week's featured blog is:

http://wordsfromtheheartandsoul.blogspot.com/

Indeed, Lori's word come from the heart and soul.

I have purchased the 25 th anniversary edition of "Thriller." I recall getting "Thriller" in LP. I believe that it's still in my parents' living room on the entertainment center.

Is he really gone?

Sigh.

The Matt Lauer/Jermaine Jackson interview was wonderful, yet heartbreaking. It' a "must-see."

Rumors have it that Debbie Rowe wants her kids. Deliver me, heffa. You SOLD those babies to Mike for $4.2 million dollars.

Sigh.

Word.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for featuring me. Yes I can remember the first of Michael Jackson's albums that I got. They were the best! He and his talent will be greatly missed.

alicia.king said...

I still can't believe it either, he has always been a favorite of mine, I usually switch off between him and Ms Jackson in my cd player...at least he will not have to deal with every bad thing that has been said about him anymore. :)