Monday, July 13, 2009

Monday's Musings

Good morning and HAPPY MONDAY!

This is second week of Monday's Musings. Here they are:


* On Saturday night, I dreamed that I had sex with Michael Jackson. I called and informed Mr. A.; he said, "How was it?"
* I am saddened by the events that evolved around the PA children who were scheduled to attend Swim Club. It's unfortunate that people are so appalled that they live in a country where minorities are now having a voice - - - to the point that they are taking their animosity out on children
* Do you ever wonder when calling someone that you can "never" reach via the phone that they are deliberately avoiding your calls (when you haven't done anything to them), especially when an hour later, you receive a "Sorry I missed your call" text, or an email appears in your inbox? Does this bother you when they always manage to send a text/email rather than picking up the phone to call you back? I recently had this conversation with someone. He asked me this question, and I asked a series of questions - - - 1.) Why do you feel the need to talk to someone who evidently does not value you or your conversation? 2.) When this person calls, do you immediately answer the phone, respond to the email? 3.) Do you really think that this person has your best interest at heart?

How many of you are guilty of this? What's the true reason as to why you are doing this? Does it stem from the fact that the person is negative, or is something about this individual that makes you envious? For my friend, he realized that the individual was somewhat jealous of him. I said, "Moving right along. . . "
*Yes, we can blame Michael for taking prescription drugs; however, can't we also blame the fingers at his alleged physicians?
* Who is robbing you of your joy? What are you doing to prevent that individual from doing so?
* CNN claims that swearing helps reduce pain. Then, my friends and I should be in 100% GOOD HEALTH!!! - http://pagingdrgupta.blogs.cnn.com/2009/07/13/bleep-that-hurts/
* Do you attempt to watch the news/read the newspaper at least 5 days a week?

What are you musing about? ;)

3 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

If swearing reduces pain, I should also be fairly pain free!

LaVon said...

Girl, I am horrible at answering the phone! First of all...don't call me in the middle of the day unless you're in my fave 5! #2., if you call from a blocked number, believe your talking directly to my vmail! I have a blackberry and a cell phone...and I only keep my bb by my side so texting me is best. I dont keep up with my cell phone! I so prefer texting. I dont have to sit on the phone and hear a lot of blabber!!! W/ text, you say your peace...quickly!! And that's how I like. Nothing wrong with the person...i just perfer to type than chat! So dont take it personally madame. Just a sign of the times!

alicia.king said...

okay...I have issues with this too, they go both ways! yes it drives me nuts when the people you know has there cell attached to their hand, and they won't answer, or 2 seconds later they will text, you, HELLO? Why didn't they just answer. Second I get a million calls a day, but I do NOT have my phone ever within my reach, half the time my daughter is racking up my internet charges or calling China...And when I do have my phone in my pocket, I am always busy at that exact moment, like ringing up a customer, putting my babies in a carseat, at the bank, etc....I could go on and on... :)