Did you sing a new song unto the Lord today? Did you allow it to be sung from "mountains high?" HEY, I went to Catholic school for 13 years. Some of those songs are STILL in my head.
Kill me.
Today's SSS - Esperanza Spalding. Sis' Gurl can BLOW. Thanks Essense for recommending her to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNw46j0nNOs
New layouts. Folks, I whip these things out in no time. I don't spend an hour on a page 20 minutes is about it. I have the design concept, and I go from there. I do these when I need a break from the books. I've already submitted them. Keep your fingers crossed!

Last night, Mr. A. and I went to Joe's Real BBQ. It was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Granted, it's not as good as the places back home, but if Mr. A. didn't complain about nothing but the DRIVE, then you know that it was "good eats." I was struggling for a title until I came across the phrases on the spin card. I had a colleague in graduate school, who used to constantly say, "fo' sho, fo' sho, fo' sho," and that's when the title of this page was sealed. The other LO - drinks before the Maxwell concert.Be ret to read tomorrow's "Monday's Musings." SO much has been going on right now on U.S. soil that it makes me SIK.
Recent Mr. A. and Cee dialogue:
Me: What time did you wake up?
A: Just now.
Me: Why?
A. Your ass called and woke me up last night. Why did you call me so late (11pm)?
Me: I wanted to talk to someone.
A.: Who do you normally talk to at that time of night?
Me: Jesus
A: Well, damnit, that's who in the hell that you should have called.
Me: Trying not to fall out in the street from laughing and getting stopped for alleged public intoxication.
Nite! Nite!
No comments:
Post a Comment