Dear Readers:
My mom emailed me and insisted that I share this website with you:
http://www.thelandof1000dances.com/2222/LOTDDanceMenu.html
Granted, these dances are from "back in the day;" however, we have parents who "lived in "that" day," and they might have showed you these steps to let you know what you "missed" (from not being born in "their day."
May this help lessen the "hump" in your Wednesday!
PS: Mr. A. is having dinner with me. I have the lasagna already in the oven. I've got some studying to do, and I want nearly everything done, except for me popping the cork on a bottle of wine. It feels like a winter day in my kitchen; then again, that could be becuz it's going to be 100 and HELL today.
3 comments:
I'll bet that smells SO good.
Sounds like a yummy dinner! Lucky! : )
mmmm...I love lasagna! look at you go you little housewife, lol! I'll have to watch that video when I get home!
Post a Comment