Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY to YOU!
Readers, I meant to post about this days ago, but I forgot. What is going on with Morgan Freeman?!?!? :
http://theblemish.com/2009/07/morgan-freeman-still-has-game/
Mr. A. first informed me about this. He thought that Freeman was dating his step-daughter. I couldn't believe this! I recall when Morgan and his ex wife were helping the step-daughter RAISE her! I can only imagine that Morgan's ex is devastated. What is happening to the American Family when you think that it is OKAY to date your brother's wife, sister's husband, etc . . . I don't even care if it is a STEP, it is still family!
Thanks for the comments RE: the lasagna and layouts. The lasagna was great. Here's last night's dialogue with Mr. A.:
Mr. A.: The leftovers were wonderful. I said that I was only going to eat half of a brownie, and then I said, "Hell, no. Eat the whole thing. It's too good.
Me: I'm glad that you enjoyed everything.
Mr. A. Did you cook like this for the men that you dated?
Me: Sometimes
Mr. A. : And, they stopped dating your ass?
Me: Yes
Mr. A.: What in the hell was wrong with them?
Me: Laughing like a hyena.
Enjoy your weekend!
2 comments:
LOL, Mr. A sounds like a keeper! Ick about Morgan Freeman, how old is he anyway?
See, that's why sometimes I don't like to know about an actor or any artists private life. Just sounds creepy. I do love Morgan ever since he was Easy Reader.
Post a Comment