Good morning!
Here are some blogs/websites that you should peruse:
www.sendoutcards.com/10536 - I met Matt Mancino @ my local Safeway. This is a WONDERFUL concept. He is a rep. for this company. His # is 602.327.7868 (if you have any question) Now, this is a concept that Mom and I should have thought of! We should OWN Hallmark! Folks, visit the website. You get to send one card for FREE!
http://sassafrasanne.blogspot.com/ - sweet, fellow blogger.
Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Pray for us in AZ. It's TOO dang hot here. I am drinking plenty of water, have the umbrella up, etc. . .
2 comments:
you're so sweet.
:)
Thanks for posting my site Cicely. I really appreciate it.
I'd like to point out that our cards go snail mail. We print them stuff them, put a 1st class stamp the envelope and mail them for people. Customers can choose from our card catalog or use their own photos on the front and inside of the cards and include a gift. Anyone can surf over to www.sendoutcards.com/10536 to send a free card.
Post a Comment