Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday's Musings

Dear Readers:

I cannot believe that it's already Monday. It's been a crazy 7 days. Here are my "musings" for this Monday:


* God is wonderful.
* I am down to 2 more exams (mind you, I've taken about 5 in less than a month)
* Nelson Mandela is NINETY-ONE years old!
* What is going on with all of these killings, America? People are truly crazy. Every time that I turn on CNN, some idiot has shot and killed family members or someone else's family members
* Bury Mike, already, PLEASE!
* Jon and Kate - go somewhere and HIDE.
* Have you purchased the new Maxwell CD? If not, DO SO.
* I need a VACATION!
* The Morgan Freeman thing is still trippin' me out.
* I've been too busy to take any photographs.
* Could we actually get rain in Phoenix tonight?
* It really says something when a child is selling his toys in order to keep his family afloat.
* Joe Jackson - how are you going to LIE and say that you didn't abuse Mike?

Word

No comments: