Monday, July 27, 2009

NEVER AGAIN!

I try to help a friend out. I referred a dear friend to a TWENTY-FIRST century dentist (the kind that allows you to watch "Bewitched" as they prep to extract a tooth/give you a root canal).

What do I get in return?

A ROYAL CUSS OUT, not curse out, but a CUSS OUT.

Mr. A. had to get a deep-clean while @ my dentist today. He walked out of the office with a $9399.00 estimate. He said, "I have to get about $4500 worth of work done." I said, "Man, that's just for the implants; look @ the back page. You have over $10K worth of work to get done, but our insurance will eat up $1500 of the $10K bill. That's it. He said, "I am calling the insurance company about this m.f. s**t. " I said, "You are wasting your time."

I had the estimation papers snatched out of my hands. His reply, "Ain't this a bitch (RE: the estimate)? You refer me to these people, and look at this paperwork? Let me see your teeth." Heck, I KNOW that I could have a Mercedes Benz with Sprewells (if you were to take into account all of the $$ that has been spent on my teef). A friend doesn't call me the Sistine Chapel for nothing. I gave him a HUGE smile.

Mind you, he's driving his truck the entire time this conversation was going on. At least I knew that if he put me out of his truck (which he wouldn't), I was in the neighborhood and could take the shuttlemobile home.

He's back @ the dentist tomorrow to have the other side of his mouth deep-cleaned.

I also got cussed out becuz today's appt. cost him over $200 WITH insurance.

I will get cussed out tomorrow fo' sho.

Sigh.

1 comment:

christina said...

"TWENTY-FIRST century dentist"
i love it! too funny!
: )