Good morning!
I have yet another new series - Monday Musings. I came up with it this AM as I was getting out of bed/mused over what I had to accomplish by 10 pm.
Here are my Monday Musings:
* Jesus is needed for these people - - - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090706/ap_on_re_us/us_state_schools_fight_club
* L.A. claims that they are too financially strapped for the MJ memorial; however, if the Klan was to host a rally in front of the Staples Center, the LAPD would be there in FULL FORCE.
* Why didn't Katherine Jackson pour a pot of hot grits on Joe Jackson's genitals EONS ago?
* Most folks "find" my blog while in search for "Sports Fish" or "Keepers" (Steve Harvey's book)
* This week, I will conclude my discussion of Harvey's book
* If I were Mechelle Mc Nair, I would bring Steve's ass back to life, and THEN, I would kill his ass all over again. A woman knows when her man is cheating; however, for your man to be "stupidfied (as my friend from IN, Gladys, would say) and to get blown away by a 20 year old, please. Steve carries the burden in this situation; he was married, and he had no business messing around with such a young and impressionable woman. She was too young/from a culture that really does not know how to fully "play" the "I'm screwing a rich as all get OUT married man" game. Men, "booty" will get your behind EVERY time. Be happy with who you committed yourself to!
What are your Monday Musings?
PEACE
1 comment:
Great musings girl. That whole McNair thing is just insane!
Post a Comment