Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"There wouldn't nothin' strange about your daddy. . . "

Readers:

Did you watch Michael's Homegoing? I was so touched by Sharpton's words. He said, "There wouldn't nothin' strange about your Daddy; it was strange what your Daddy had to deal with."

The man preached the Word today.

When I heard Brooke Shields speak, it really hit me that Michael was gone. Someone needs to put his celebration of life service on DVD. Heck, I am sure that it will be available on bootleg by this time tomorrow.

I leave you with this clip. MJ, you are loved. It is so unfortunate that pain prevented you from fully grasping this concept.

Rest, Mike. Indeed, you deserve it.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/showbiz/2009/07/07/vo.we.are.the.world.aeglive

1 comment:

Shell said...

I cried half way through the show. I loved what Rev. Al said to his kids. When little Paris got up at the end and started crying..well I lost it to. A wonderful tribute. When I see his picture, I still get a pang in my heart. Take me a while to process his passing.