
Good evening!
This may tend to be a post that makes you arch your eyebrow. Hell, most of my posts make you arch your eyebrow. Yet, this one is deep. Therefore, this is your forewarning to stop and move forward; however, if you stopped wearing Underoos a long time ago, and are currently wearing Big Girl Chonies, continue reading. . .
WHEN did it become cool for men to ask if you SHAVE the "Southern Hemisphere?!?!?!?!?" I declare that swimsuit weather makes menfolk lose their MIND. The true DOG comes out. I tend to have more male friends than female friends. I luv it that way. There's no competition whatsoever. My friends and I are 100% platonic. I know too much of their dang bizness to EVER cross that line. In short, most of my male friends are some downright HOs, but I love them anyway. They tend to luv me because I've got some morals and have no qualms telling them how it is.
WELL, the # 1 question that they want to know is: "Cee, do you shave?" WTF?!?! WTF?!!??! WTF?!?!?!!? EXCUSE ME?!?!? I may have my crass moments, but some things are PERSONAL. I had to actually stop what I was doing and ask, "Say WHAT?! What did you just ASK me?" Their reply, "Look, I just asked you a question. There are some women who don't." My reply, "I know that your a$$ woke up half-crazy to even form your lips to ASK me that question. You are a HO. Period. " It's like Nair appointed their behinds the statistic specialist for American women who have an intimate relationship with either Lady Bic or Nair.
Aight, ladies, if a male friend asked you if you spent some 'bonding time' with your Lady Bic, what would be your response?
An inquiring mind wants to KNOW.
Something tells me that this post is gonna get emailed to folks. . .
6 comments:
That was BOLD!!!!
Hmmmm... since I work in a field that has gained me all male friends, I can SO relate to this post. Men are the most beautiful friends in the world, your right, no competition what so ever. Shout out to all my chef bro's.
Wow, what was the question? Yeah, I would tell them if I shave or not. After all these men look to us because they are comfortable with us. In my case because I hold ( a hell of a lot)more morals than the women they date, they value my opinion.
I think I love this post!!!
LOL... I probably would have answered him. I can be guilty of over-sharing at times.
I almost feel that if you're bold enough to ask you better be bold enough to handle my response.
@ question post.... I will always reserve the right to NOT answer. Especially if the answer would incriminate me in anyway. Some things are meant to go to the GRAVE!!! lol
Patrice: You preached the GOSPEL.
Christina: Men are great friends, especially when they realize that they don't have to *impress* you because they know that there is no way in the H that they are going to see your drawls.
I will say this, don't you HATE it when your male friends make POOR choices in who they date?!?!?! It's like, "THINK, please." I've dealt with that, and I am just hoping and praying that these men WAKE UP.
RE: this post, thanks for the compliment!!!
Okay, way out of line! This is not a, "Hey dude, do you have nip hair? type of question! A MAN should never ask a WOMAN this type of question. Now, a true man-friend could ask a female-friend re female perceptions of shaving, but anything more is simply to personal and out-of-bounds. A friend is for advice, not specifics!
A friend that asks that sort of question is thinking with his .... I'd think twice.
Post a Comment