Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'd rather see my gynecologist. . .


than go to the DENTIST. Mind you, I HATE going to the gyno with all my HEART; however, I am SIK of dental work. I have nice TEEF, and I have spent a chunk of my life with dental dams, drills, etc. . . in my mouth. Yet, I will be the first to say that the sound of a drill sets me off. I'll take 10 shot of novocaine over the sound of that shrill. I have spent so much at time the dentist over this one tooth. Hell, when I open my wallet, I see Dr. F. and his crew waving at me and holding MY cash. They wave at me as if they are telling me to "Come back to JAMAICA." Y'all remember those commercials? Well, that Jamaica I don't want to "go back to". Unfortunately, tomorrow AM, I have to go get this back toof checked out. Bills - - - can you pay my bills? Can you pay my telephone bill? FORGET a telelphone bill, Beyonce. I want my DENTAL BILLS paid. Can you recommend someone to do that for me, please?!?! I would date a dentist in a heartbeat.

The house situation - - - same ole' TI'ED (i.e. tired - - - 1912 Grandfather, okay) drama. I'll spare y'all that for one day. I did get my Dad's Father's Day gift. Bro., get on it. It makes no sense to FED EX something when you can send it regular mail (since you live in the same STATE). I went to Nordstrom's, which I consider to be the 1st cousin to Needless Markup (i.e. Neiman Marcus). Their sale starts on Friday; you know who will be taking her receipt back for a price adjustment.

To the G, to the H, to the E -Double T -O.

And proud of IT.

Of course, I've got to leave y'all with something crazy:

http://www.newsweek.com/id/140908?GT1=43002

Like a Reformed Christian Ho could save this country right now.

Prepare for the RAPTURE. All ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN.

7 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Ain't nothing wrong with going back for price adjustments! That's SMART shopping. lol

thanks for the Rufus and Chaka... I will be singing this ALL day!

Adrienne said...

Gotta be smart! LOL

mademoisellechitchat said...

You're welcome, Patrice!!!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Adrienne: And we all know that you get an A+ for being a smart shopper. ;)

christina said...

Does he do gold grills?! I'm talking permanents with diamonds and S--t????!!!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Christina:


NO! I am sure that I am helping him make the payment on his Benz. ;)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love dentists! In my pre-insurance days, I LOVED the way they would push the 40% interest Dental credit card application your way AFTER they had already started drilling.