
Folks:
Tonight's post is titled, "My Country Tis of Thee?" This is going to be a new topic on my blog. Yes, y'all know that you are going to be in for a HOOT. So sit back and get ready. Today, I saw the following link on Yahoo:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080609/us_nm/food_usa_stamps_dc
HOW many more days does our GREAT SHEPHERD have left in office?!?!? If someone would give me an EBT card, TRUST ME, I would most certainly use it. As my Grandfather would say (Yes, the one born in 1912), "Thangs are HIGH (expensive)." He "ain't ever lie" (another W.C.ism - - - That was his nickname; mind you W.C. is pronounced "Dubba Cee"). Now y'all just QUIT your dang laughing. I have already told you about how my people can mess up a NAME.
Obama, our future Moses, please come lead your people to "The Promised Land." Deliver us from WACO, JR.
Word.
NOTE: Folks are VISITIN' this blog. Look @ my stats. WOO HOO! For all of these 400 and some odd folk, drop me a note, and "come on back now, hear" ;)
8 comments:
Girl you just made me want some mac and cheese! I remember my grandma making THE BEST MAC AND CHEESE EVER WITH THE BIG HUGE BLOCK OF CHEESE! LOL
Got your link from Adrienne! You are wonderful! Glad I found you!
Adrienne: Now, you KNOW that you brought back some memories. I started to post the mac and cheese comment on the blog, but I forgot due to BEBE'S KID distracting me last night.
EVERYONE swears that the Gov'ment cheese makes the best mac and cheese.
LOL!
Charisse:
THANKS for visiting, girlie. Spread the word. The more people that can laugh about my crazy life, the better. ;)
Have a WONDERFUL day!!!
Did somebody say mac and cheese? Everytime I slice into a nice brick of fontina or some expensive cheese, I can hear my grandmother saying " look naw- we got us a big spenda ear!"
I deserve good cheese once in a dammed while!
Anyways- time for bush to go! lol
OMG! You're the same girl from Adrienne's blog that came to visit mine. My husband was over here laughing like a horse at these posts I am craving grilled cheese for some strange reason!
Christina:
As my grandfather would have said, OH, so you family now thinks that you are MISS IMPORTANT?!?!?!?!
LOL! Heck, that just took me down memory lane.
Enjoy your cheese! I don't understand why folks are so cheap when it comes to food and toilet paper. I only want to eat the best and use the best on my booty.
I know, T(oo) M(uch) I(nformation).
;)
mrssadity:
Thanks for stoppin' by. I appreciate it. Yes, it is moi from Adrienne's blog.
I'm glad that I was able to give your husband a chuckle. ;)
Hang in there!
Post a Comment