Thursday, June 19, 2008

WASH YO HANDS!!!!!!!!!!


Do you wash your hands? YES, I am going there. And yes, this photo is "for reals" (a phrase that my students use that I SO FREAKING LOATHE - -- do you know that some child at NORDSTROMS said the following to me (when I asked her if she liked the tie/hankerchief that I selected for my Dad( - "I like that. For reals." ).


Today, when I was leaving CVS's bathroom (hey,if you've got to go, you just got to GO, and I needed to go, even though it's a funky ole' public bathroom), I saw this on the door. I couldn't help but take my camera out (I don't leave home without one) and take this picture. What is the PROBLEM, people??!?!? Why can't folks manage to wash their hands after they tinkle? I don't get THAT! This is how anal I am about hand washing:

* I kick the toilet nozzle with my foot.
* I wash my hands.
* I use a piece of paper towel to turn off the faucet.
*I use another piece of paper towel to open the do'.
* In the middle of the night, I get up, use the bathroom, flush the toilet, and wash my hands.
* I have been known to carry a small, Bath and Body Works spray in my purse because public women's bathrooms have been known to be FONKY (due to poor ventilation). One time, Mom was in the stall next to me, and she smelled a familiar scent (since she owns about 50 of those sprays), and said, "GIRL, your a** is CRAZY!!!!!!!" That bathroom reeked, and I pulled out my spray. Then again, I spray all the time wherever I am and it's FONKY. For instance, some heffa at the Ahwatukee TarJAY was so FONKY yesterday afternoon that I took the Glade Spray (that was near the counter for sale) and sprayed the area after she left.

YES, I WENT THERE.

Back to the hand-washing, it makes me sick to think how folks do not wash their hands. These are MOTHERS who fail to wash their hands, but run to grab their kids!

While @ CVS, I went to the feminine products section. I fell the hell out laughing when I saw pantiliners for THONGS. When I thought of the mental image of someone putting a tiny-ass liner and lining their thong with it, I cried from laughing. If you are guilty of using thong liners for thongs, GO BUY YOURSELF SOME PANTIES!!!!!!!

Okay, I am through with the underwear sermons for this week. . .

My endodontist appointment went well. My filling was just too high, and he had to drill it down. Grabow Endontics is the place to go, AZ residents. Dr. Grabow's personality was so sweet. I bet you he's married.

Moving right along. This morning, I tried really hard not to cuss. I had to make a business call, and got an incompetent fool as a customer service rep. I haven't had to say the phrase, "Lord, child" since school ended. Before I knew it, today, I said, "Lord, child, please listen." I think that the fool hung up on me. I called back, and said, "I am so glad that child didn't answer my call. He wore my patience this AM, and it's too early to begin the day cussin', maam. Deet-da-deet, damn, maam. " The woman laughed so hard that she started to choke.

I need to be the school teacher for the call center help. I am borrowing this phrase from Mom who said, "Da*n, I need to be the teacher for the fast-food workers." One evening, we rolled up to Popeye's by the house. If you've never had the experience of eating fast food in an urban environment (i.e. the hood), you are in for a treat. This clown had a tired, ole' Jheri Curl and was taking our orders. Hooked On Phonics wouldn't even work for his booty. I told my Dad, and we both said at the same time, "You are going to get us SHOT one of these days."

I've got to leave y'all with TWO WTFisms today:

http://www.parentdish.com/2008/06/18/teens-treat-lands-teachers-in-hospital-kids-in-jail/?icid=100214839x1204400403x1200183640

KIDS ARE CRAZY. PERIOD. Then again, my grandmother would say, "That's what their a**es get for bein' greedy!


And, #2:

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/father-gets-life-for-babys-cocaine-death/20080619151309990002

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD WASH YOUR HANDS, ESPECIALLY IF YOUR PROFESSION IS CUTTING COCAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y'all get off the flo' and quit all that laughing!!! LOL. ;) To all my readers in blogland,THANK YOU for reading!!! I cannot believe the # of hits that I am getting!!!


I leave y'all with this picture of Phoenix at sunset (for all those who do not live here):








PEACE

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Adrienne:

I'm glad that you got a chuckle!

I preached the GOSPEL on the hand wishing issue. I am SIK of nasty folk.

Shelley said...

Cobble Hill students doing something like that? Dang! I know you can go to any High School in the city, but Cobble Hill is not a poor neighborhood. That is like Ahwatukee to Scottsdale!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

You know what I don't get? There are actually some people who not only don't wash their hands, they're PROUD they dont' do it, like it's a badge of honor or something.

Me: Aren't you going to wash your hands

Nasty person: No, I never wash my hands, hee hee! I haven't died yet! (and then they skip out of the restroom. GAG)

I also wash my hands everytime, even in the middle of the night. I feel WRONG if I don't.

mademoisellechitchat said...

Bebe's Kids come from all kinds of neighborhoods, Shelley. Look at who lives above me in AHWATUKEE!!!!!!

mademoisellechitchat said...

Miss M.

Indeed, we are surrounded by some NASTY HEFFAS!!

Are you "for reals"?!?!! That chick actually said that to you?!?!

What is wrong with people?

mademoisellechitchat said...

Ginni:

I received your comments, but I do not know why they aren't showing up.

Doesn't it amaze you that a lot of RICH FOLK don't wash their hands? Uh, I guess that their maids can't follow them to the bathroom to personally wash their hands or them. ;)