
HELLO.
Folks, I am on my soapbox today. That's right, today's discussion is regarding the TOSS of SALAD. SHAQ, SET DOWN AND SHADDAHELLUP!!! We know that you don't like Kobe, but did you have to tell the man to toss your salad? Hmm, do you think that he'll allow Kobe to select what type of syrup that he would like to use?
I know, "Girl, you are SIK."
This is unbelievable. Shaq, regardless of your beef with Kobe, you didn't have to "go there." Kobe didn't cause your impending divorce; you and your WIFE did. For starters, karma is a bitch. You knew that Shaunie was married to your BEST FRIEND, who happened to be a MINISTER. Did that stop you from gettin' your groove on with the Reverend Missus? NO. Y'all get married, and you are still hoeing around. Sista girl goes STOOOPID and finds her a Cuban personal trainer and makes him "the kept woman." Fool, if you are going to mess around, do not PAY your man!!!! Is you STOOOPID?!?! That's right, folks. Heffa allegedly bought the man a $650K condo. Deet da deet DAMN. Then, the woman is starting to sell her Gucci bags on ebay - - - LIKE she really needs some $$$?!?!?!
WTF?!?!
Shaunie, repeat after me, "I, Shaunie O'Neal, am a freaking IDIOT." Hell, chicks in the 'hood are even smarter than THAT. Who does she think she is - a character from a Jackie Collins novel?
Whew! I take a day off from blogger, and look @ the mess that I had to come back with.
The Supreme Court said today that you can't give these child rapists the death penalty.
Can we open up a can of whup-ass on Clarence Thomas, please?
Deliver me!
Yesterday, I did some scrapbooking. I needed to play with some scissors, glue dots, adhesives, etc. . . I thank my girl, Angie, for such a WONDERFUL class and for assisting me with my album cover. KUDOS!!! If you don't scrapbook, try it; you'll be HOOKED. My friends refer to me as the "Asian Tourist," because I always have my camera with me.
Whatever. Asian tourists luv visiting Graceland. I haven't made it there (yet). ;)
Today, a kid was by the pool drunkenly informing me how excited he is that he is joining the Army and gets to have a machine gun. Deliver me; he can go to parts of Phoenix and obtain one and come home ALIVE.
Clown.
Off to work some inches off of this booty (cycling class). Y'all have a WONDERFUL evening!
2 comments:
Yeah, that whole O'neil family seems as though they got some problems. Yikes! Athletes always wanting to be rappers! lol
LOL girl you are a mess
Post a Comment