
Howdy good PEOPLE!!
Good morning! Let's give God (your leaf, but you know that DEAL) some P-R-A-I-S-E today!!! Did He made a difference in your life last week? If so, (which should be your answer since you are ALIVE and AWAKE to read this message), say, "Thank you, Lord for LIFE." There are some who cannot say that today.
Y'all know what to do - - -go to the Juke Joint and point on a Gospel song. Try a lil' Mary Mary today.
WHEW - it's been a busy weekend. I had lunch with my dear friend, GC. OH, how I am going to miss that woman. She has inspired me to create a blog topic. Hmm, I am contemplating if I will write it today, or tomorrow. If it is written today, it will be a separate entry because it is THAT long. We had lunch at Oreganos. Although I will miss her dearly, I am SO happy that she is moving to CA to be with her fiance. GC deserves this rich opportunity.
Yesterday, after my exam, I celebrated this baby's first birthday. He's SO sweet and loving. I had a great time. Am I ready for this myself? Hmm. . . , NAW, BOBBY! NAW!!! His grandmother made a large, Big Bird cake, and individual Big Bird cakes for the small children in attendance. That's some LOVE. It took her over FOUR HOURS to decorate the large, Big Bird cake.
Have y'all heard of Costco's Bakery? She's a SAINT. He had so much yellow frosting on him that my friend had to dump him into the tub. Sweet.
This week's Singin' Sensation is LIONEL RITCHIE!! LAWD, I have luved that man since I was a tiny tot. How in the H does Lionel look better now than when he was younger? My GOD, it's like the clock stopped ticking. His teeth are beautiful. Now, if I was to date someone in the AARP age, I would kick it with Lionel. He looks GOOD. But, y'all know that I am not into AARP men, EXCEPT FOR DARNELL WILLIAMS ON "ALL MY CHILDREN" (Jesse)!!!!!!!!!!! I would love to be that man's Angie!
I digress. . . . Lionel has written such wonderful hits. Where do I even begin - - - "Brickhouse" with the Commodores; "Easy Like Sunday Morning;", and the song that SO many babies were conceived to - "Endless Love." Then, he grabbed our hearts with "Hello." Can we remember "Dancing on the Ceiling"?
A lot of folks loss favor with Lionel when he was busted for cheating on his ex, Brenda. Do y'all remember when little bitty Brenda opened up a can of whup ass when she found Lionel with Wife #2, Diane Alexander? I couldn't blame the chick - - - she married him when he had NOTHING. Oprah surely got Lionel 3 years ago on her show about that mess. Bruh Man knew that he was wrong.
But, I still love him.
If for some DANG reason you do not know who Lionel Ritchie is, ask Jesus for forgiveness and play one of his songs from the Juke Joint. In addition, read:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lionel_Richie
Tonight, I am scheduled to see "High School Musical." I'll let y'all know how it is.
Hmm, if you are wondering why this message does not have its usual "uumph," get ready for the next installment. GC, your wish is my command. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment